Grady’s is happy to consider your donation request. We are proud to support our local community by giving back to local causes and events. Due to the large number of donation requests, we are not able to honor all but do our best to support events that reflect our Mission Statement phrase “Inspiring others to enjoy the Great Outdoors”
Please note the following:
- Organizations requesting donations must be a registered 501(c)3 non profit organization.
- Priority is given to events & causes supporting our Mission statement & outdoor recreation.
- Grady’s is a Family Owned single location business & therefore can only consider donation requests from our local area.
- Please submit your donation request online at least 60 days in advance of your event. You will only receive a reply if your request is approved.
- Firearms are only eligible for a discount, not a full donation.
If your request is approved:
- A member of the Grady’s Team will contact you via the email address and/or phone number you provide.
- In most cases donations are made in the form of product(s) or a Grady’s Gift Card. If you would like to request a discounted firearm for your organization, please email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for allowing Grady’s to continue to serve Upstate SC!