An original sales receipt dated within 30 days is required for all returns and exchanges.
I.D. is required on all refunds.
1. No cash refund without original sales receipt.
2. Returns with original receipt will receive a refund based on the initial form of payment.
3. Returns without a receipt will receive in-store credit for the lowest price at which the item was previously sold.
4. There is a 10- Calendar day waiting period for refunds on purchases made by check.
5. Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash.
6. Returns with gift receipt will be offered a gift card or an exchange.
7. All sales final on closeout and clearance items.
***The following items are covered exclusively by the Manufacturer’s Warranty and cannot be returned:
2. Bullets & other projectiles
3. Canoes & Kayaks
5. Powder & other propellants
Grady’s reserves the right to limit or decline returns and exchanges